ZIWI Peak Provenance Otago Valley Air-Dried Dog Food (3 Sizes)
From ancient mountains to alpine valleys, this diverse region is the inspiration behind ZIWI® Peak’s Otago Valley Provenance recipe. Featuring beef, venison and lamb—all free-range and grass-fed on Otago’s native grasses—and wild-caught fish from the South Island’s subantarctic waters. Serve as a topper or complete meal. Dogs and cats are sure to enjoy each and every bite.
Key Features/ Benefits:
- Complete & balanced diet
- Nutrient-packed with 3 portions of raw meat, seafood and organ ingredients to make 1 portion of air-dried food!
- Superfood blend of cold-washed tripe, NZ green mussels and kelp
- Gently Air-dried, ready-serve raw alternative
- 97% meat, seafood, organs & bones
- No Chickpeas, potatoes, legumes, starches or artificial binders
- Suitable for Dogs of All Life Stages
- Made in New Zealand
- Comes in 3 Sizes: 140g, 900g, & 1.8kg
Beef, Venison, Lamb, Whole Southern Blue Whiting, Hoki, Beef Kidney, Lamb Tripe, Beef Heart, Venison Lung, New Zealand Green Mussel, Venison Tripe, Lamb Lung, Lamb Liver, Beef Liver, Venison Kidney, Lamb Kidney, Lecithin, Lamb Bone, Beef Bone, Venison Bone, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Dried Apple Pomace, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast), Salt, Parsley, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
|Crude Protein (Min.)||
|Crude Fat (Min.)||
|Crude Fibre (Max.)||
|Chondroitin Sulfate (Min)*||1300mg/kg|
Calorie Content: 5,000 kcal ME/kg
- Feed as a Nutritious Topper, complete meal or a tasty treat!