Blue Mackerel is a sustainably-caught fish from the pristine blue waters of New Zealand, rich in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. ZIWI Lamb is sourced only from local New Zealand farms, ensuring the animals are free-ranging, grass-fed and finished.
For the perfect finishing touch, we add kelp as a natural vitamin and mineral source, New Zealand green mussel for natural glucosamine and chondroitin, and cold-washed tripe for increased palatability and to aid healthy digestion.
Key Features/ Benefits:
- Great option for dogs requiring higher omega levels and/or lower fat levels
- Free from grains, high glycemic ingredients, artificial binders and preservatives
- Promotes healthier skin and coat
- Joint health and mobility
- Decrease food allergy sensitivities and improves digestion
- Helps in weight management
- Suitable for Dogs of All life stages
- Made in New Zealand
- Net Weight: 390g
Mackerel, Water Sufficient for Processing, Lamb, Lamb Lung, Chickpeas, Lamb Tripe, Lamb Heart, Lamb Kidney, Lamb Liver, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lamb Bone, Lecithin, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast, Manganese Amino Acid Complex), Dried Kelp, Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B5 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
|Crude Protein (Min.)||
|Crude Fat (Min.)||
|Crude Fibre (Max.)||
|Taurine (As Received, Typical Analysis)||
|Chondroitin Sulfate (Min.)||
Calorie Content: 1,200 kcal ME/kg | 468 kcal ME/ can
Check out how much to feed your pet with Ziwi Peak's Feeding Calculator here.