A single-protein option for dogs with protein allergies or sensitivities, ZIWI Lamb is sourced only from local New Zealand farms, ensuring the animals are free-ranging, grass-fed and finished.
For the perfect finishing touch, we add kelp as a natural vitamin and mineral source, and New Zealand Green Mussel for natural glucosamine and chondroitin.
Key Features & Benefits:
- A complete & balanced diet that includes over 96% fresh meat, organs, bone & seafood
- Our recipes have a high level of slow-release metabolised energy, meaning you feed less, and your dog or cat will feel fuller and content for longer
- The twin stage process eliminates pathogenic bacteria while protecting the natural nutrition of our ingredients
- Free of grains, corn, soy, wheat or rice
- Helps improve digestion
- Decreased food allergy sensitivities
- Healthy skin and coat
- Joint health and mobility
- Suitable for Dogs of All life stages
- Made in New Zealand
- Comes in 4 Sizes: 454g/ 1kg/ 2.5kg/ 4kg
- Available in 6 Flavours
Lamb, Lamb Heart, Lamb Tripe, Lamb Liver, Lamb Kidney, Lamb Lung, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lamb Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast), Salt, Parsley, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
|Crude Protein (Min.)||
|Crude Fat (Min.)||
|Crude Fibre (Max.)||
|Taurine (As Received, Typical Analysis)||
|Chondroitin Sulfate (Min.)||
Calorie Content: 5,600 kcal ME/kg | 318 kcal ME /level scoop
Check out how much to feed your pet with Ziwi Peak's Feeding Calculator here.