At Wellness, every ingredient chosen has a purpose, especially when it comes to dogs with food sensitivities. These natural, limited-ingredient diet dog food recipes keep it simple with a single source of protein and easily digestible carbohydrates, without extra fillers or additives.
- 100% Grain-Free
- Limited ingredients and Potato-free recipe for food-sensitive dogs
- No Meat By-products, Filler or Artificial Preservatives
- High-quality nutrients for optimal energy
- Supports whole-body health and longevity
- Fiber & probiotics for digestive health
- Flaxseeds rich in Omega-3 fatty acids help support healthy skin and coat
- Chicory Root is a natural prebiotic which supports a healthy digestive system
- Suitable for Adult dogs with food sensitivities
- Made in USA
- Comes in 3 Sizes: 2kg (4.5 lbs) & 11.8kg (26 lbs)
Lamb, Lamb Meal, Oatmeal, Peas, Ground Rice, Millet, Ground Flaxseed, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Tomato Pomace, Natural Lamb Flavor, Chicory Root Extract, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.
This is a naturally preserved product.
- Crude Protein (min.): 21.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 12.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 4.75%
- Moisture (max.): 11.0%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min.): 2.0%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.): 0.75%
- Total Lactic Acid Microorganisms* (min.): 20,000,000 CFU/lb
Calorie Content: 3,443 kcal/kg (406 kcal/cup)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
- For dogs over 125 lbs: Add ¼ cup per additional 10 lbs.
- Combination Feeding: If feeding with Wellness wet food, reduce dry amount by ⅓ cup for every 6 oz of wet food.
Every dog is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, activity level, breed and environment. Please use feeding guidelines as an initial recommendation and adjust as needed.