At Wellness, every ingredient chosen has a purpose, especially when it comes to dogs with food sensitivities. These natural, limited-ingredient diet dog food recipes keep it simple with a single source of protein and easily digestible carbohydrates, without extra fillers or additives.
Texture details: Completely smooth recipe with uniform consistency. Pâtés can vary with some being softer and creamier, and some being firmer. Pâtés are spreadable.
Key Features/ Benefits:
- Limited ingredients and potato-free recipe for food sensitive dogs
- No Meat By-products, Filler or Artificial Preservatives
- Serve as a meal or mixer
- Fiber & probiotics for digestive health
- Flaxseeds rich in Omega-3 fatty acids help support healthy skin and coat
- Chicory Root is a natural prebiotic which supports a healthy digestive system
- Suitable for Adult dogs with food sensitivities
- Made in USA
- Net weight: 12.5 oz (354g)
Duck, Duck Broth, Oatmeal, Ground Flaxseed, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Chicory Root Extract, Zinc Proteinate, Magnesium Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Beta Carotene, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Proteinate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
- Crude Protein (min.): 8.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 8.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 1.0%
- Moisture (max.): 78.0%
Calorie Content: 1,346 kcal/kg (476 kcal/can)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
- When fed alone to adults, feed 3/4 to 1 1/4 cans per 15 lbs of body weight per day.
- For combination feeding, reduce dry by 1/3 cup for every 1/2 can wet.