Wellness Homestyle Grain-Free Chicken Stew with Peas & Carrots Wet Dog Food, 354g
Delicious, chunky, slow-cooked homestyle stew with tender cuts of premium protein and veggies is a savoury gravy. Complete and balanced for everyday feeding, mixing or snacking!
Texture details: Thick, chunky-textured homestyle stew with cuts of protein and veggies in gravy.
Key Features/ Benefits:
- 100% Grain-Free, complete & balanced meal
- High-quality nutrients for optimal energy
- Supports whole body health and longevity
Carrots are a source of beta carotene - protects against cataracts & heart disease
- Suitable for Dog of All life stages
- Made in USA
- Net Weight: 354g (2.5 oz)
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken Liver, Peas, Carrots, Dried Egg Whites, Potatoes, Potato Starch, Dried Egg Product, Guar Gum, Red Peppers, Celery, Natural Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Proteinate, Potassium Iodide), Salmon Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Rosemary, Sage, Thyme.
- Crude Protein (min.): 8.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 4.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 1.0%
- Moisture (max.): 82.0%
Calorie Content: 938 kcal/kg (332 kcal/can)
- Adults: Feed 3/4 to 1 can per 8 lbs. of body weight per day.
- Puppies: Feed up to twice this amount.
- Combination Feeding: Reduce dry by 1/3 cup for every 1/2 can wet.
The amount of food your dog requires depends on age, activity level, breed and environment. Always provide access to clean, fresh water.