CORE Kitten recipe is a Grain-free and Protein-focused nutritional formula. This nutrient-dense recipe helps support optimal health and development with 55% high-quality protein ingredients and added DHA from salmon oil.
Key Features/ Benefits:
- 100% Grain-Free, Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal & Deboned Chicken
- Supports Leaner Body Mass with 65% high-quality protein ingredients
- Healthy Skin & Coat from Omega fatty acids in Flaxseed and Salmon Oil
- Fortified with Vitamins & Probiotics which supports a healthy immune system
- No Meat By-products, Fillers, Artificial Preservatives or Flavors
- Formulated for Kittens
- Made in USA
- Available in 2 Sizes: 0.9kg (2 lbs)/ 2.2kg (5 lbs)
Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal, Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas, Herring Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Ground Potatoes, Tomato Pomace, Ground Flaxseed, Salmon Oil, Natural Chicken Flavor, Cranberries, Chicory Root Extract, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Dried Kelp, Zinc Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols (added to preserve freshness), Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.
This is a naturally preserved product.
- Crude Protein (min.): 45.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 18.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 3.0%
- Moisture (max.): 10.0%
Calorie Content: 3,977 kcal/kg (497 kcal/cup)
(Standard measuring cup holds approximately 4.4 oz (125 g) of Wellness CORE Kitten Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal & Deboned Chicken Recipe)
DRY FOOD ALONE (CUPS/DAY)
|1 - 4||¼ - ½||¼ + 3 oz can†|
|5 - 8||½ - ⅔||½ + 3 oz can†|
|9 - 12||⅔ - ¾||⅔ + 3 oz can†|
†based on Wellness wet food
- PREGNANT AND LACTATING CATS: Allow free access to dry food at all times.
- Every cat is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, activity level, breed and environment.