CORE Puppy food has optimal calories and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) puppies need for healthy brain, bone, and muscle development. CORE recipes are crafted based on the nutritional philosophy that dogs, based on their primal ancestry, thrive on a natural diet mainly comprised of meat. Our Grain-Free, Protein-Rich puppy food is packed with premium protein along with nutrient-rich superfoods and nutritional supplements to ensure your puppy has everything they need to thrive from the CORE.
- 100% Grain-free, complete and balanced meal
- Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal & Turkey Meal Recipe
- DHA to support brain and eye development
- Calcium & phosphorus for healthy bone growth
- High-quality protein for healthy muscle growth
- Vitamins & minerals for a healthy immune system
- Fiber & probiotics for digestive health
- No Meat By-products, Filler or Artificial Preservatives
- Formulated for Puppies
- Made in USA
- Comes in 3 Sizes: 4 lb (1.8 kg), 12 lb (5.4 kg), 24 lb (10.9 kg)
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Potatoes, Peas, Potato Protein, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Ground Potatoes, Tomato Pomace, Natural Chicken Flavor, Salmon Oil, Ground Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Bananas, Spinach, Vitamin E Supplement, Broccoli, Carrots, Choline Chloride, Parsley, Apples, Blueberries, Kale, Sweet Potatoes, Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Chicory Root Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.
This is a naturally preserved product.
- Crude Protein (min.): 36.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 17.5%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 5.0%
- Moisture (max.): 10.0%
- Calcium (min.): 1.5%
- Phosphorus (min.): 1.2%
- Vitamin E (min.): 400 IU/kg
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min.): 3.5%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.): 0.6%
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)*(min.): 0.1%
- Beta-Carotene* (min.): 5 mg/kg
- Total Lactic Acid Microorganisms* (min.): 80,000,000 CFU/lb
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
Calorie Content: 3,792 kcal/kg (417 kcal/cup)
- Combination Feeding: If feeding with Wellness wet food, reduce dry amount fed by ⅓ cup (37 g) for every 6 oz (170 g) of wet food.
- For Pregnant or Nursing Dogs: Since DHA is transferred to puppies in mother’s milk, we recommend feeding this during pregnancy and nursing. When pregnant, feed up to 50% more food according to body weight at 12 mos. For nursing dogs, allow her to eat at will.
- Every puppy is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, activity level, breed and environment. Please use feeding guidelines as an initial recommendation and adjust as needed.