CORE recipes are crafted based on the nutritional philosophy that dogs, based on their primal ancestry, thrive on a natural diet mainly comprised of meat. Our Grain-Free, Protein-Rich dry dog food is packed with premium protein along with nutrient-rich superfoods and nutritional supplements to ensure your dog has everything they need to thrive from the CORE.
Key Features/ Benefits:
- 100% Grain-free, complete and balanced meal
- Whitefish, Herring Meal & Salmon Meal Recipe
- High-Protein for lean body mass & muscle tone
- Fiber & probiotics for digestive health
- Glucosamine & chondroitin for strong joints
- Omega-3 fatty acids help support healthy skin and coat
- No Meat By-products, Filler or Artificial Preservatives
- Suitable for Adult Dogs
- Made in USA
- Comes in 3 Sizes: 4 lb (1.8 kg), 12 lb (5.4 kg) & 24 lb (10.9 kg)
Whitefish, Herring Meal, Salmon Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal, Peas, Potatoes, Dried Ground Potatoes, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pea Fiber, Tomato Pomace, Natural Fish Flavor, Ground Flaxseed, Spinach, Vitamin E Supplement, Broccoli, Carrots, Choline Chloride, Parsley, Apples, Blueberries, Kale, Sweet Potatoes, Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Chicory Root Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.
This is a naturally preserved product.
- Crude Protein (min.): 34.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 15.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 7.0%
- Moisture (max.): 10.0%
- Calcium (min.): 2.10%
- Phosphorus (min.): 1.45%
- Vitamin E (min.): 400 IU/kg
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min.): 2.0%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.): 0.8%
- Glucosamine* (min.): 250 mg/kg
- Chondroitin Sulfate* (min.): 200 mg/kg
- Beta-Carotene* (min.): 5 mg/kg
- Total Lactic Acid Microorganisms* (min.): 80,000,000 CFU/lb
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
Calorie Content: 3,630 kcal/kg (417 kcal/cup)
- Dogs over 115 lbs (52 kg): Add ⅓ cup (38g) cup per additional 10 lbs (4.5kg).
- Combination Feeding: If feeding with Wellness wet food, reduce dry amount fed by ⅓ cup (38g), for every 6 oz (170g) of wet food.
Every dog is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary by age, size, activity level, breed and environment. Please use feeding guidelines as an initial recommendation and adjust as needed.