Wellness Complete Health combines natural, premium proteins and wholesome whole grains to deliver a balanced diet full of the nutrients your dog needs for lifetime wellbeing. Each recipe is crafted with antioxidants to support strong immune systems and balanced nutrients for optimal energy.
- Single Animal Protein Source (Fish) for sensitive stomachs and food intolerances
- Omega-rich to naturally maintain healthy skin and glossy coat
- Optimal Nutrient Absorption - We ensure excellent nutrient digestibility through our Digestool® confirmation studies – less nutrients in the stool, means more nutrients stay in the body.
- Digestive Health - We use a unique blend of easily digestible carbohydrate sources such as barley and sweet potatoes
- Guaranteed Great Taste - With satisfaction guaranteed, we use whitefish to provide a taste that dogs love.
- No Meat By-products, Filler or Artificial Preservatives
- For Dogs of All life stages
- Made in USA
- Available in 2 Sizes: 2.3 kg (5 lbs) & 3.6 kg (30 lbs)
Whitefish, Ground Barley, Peas, Menhaden Fish Meal, Oatmeal, Sweet Potatoes, Canola Oil, Tomato Pomace, Ground Flaxseed, Natural Fish Flavor, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Zinc Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.
This is a naturally preserved product.
|Crude Protein (min.)||22.00%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||12.00%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||4.50%|
|Vitamin A (min.)||25,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (min.)||200 IU/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min.)||3.0%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.)||1.5%|
Calorie Content: 3,510 kcal/kg (400 kcal/cup)
For Puppies: After weaning, puppies should be fed 2 or 3 times per day. Growing puppies require up to twice as much as adult dogs of the same weight.
- Pregnant or Nursing Dogs: When pregnant, feed up to 50% more food according to body weight at 1 year old. For nursing dogs, allow her to eat at will.
- Dogs over 125 lbs (57 kg): Add ¼ cup (30 g) per additional 10 lbs (4.5 kg).
- Combination Feeding: If feeding with Wellness wet food, reduce dry amount by ⅓ cup (40 g) for every 6 oz (170 g) of wet food.
Every dog is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, activity level, breed and environment.