With mighty souls but little bodies, your small breed dog has a unique physical composition that creates special nutritional needs. Our Small Breed Senior Recipe is designed to support the unique health needs of smaller dogs through nutrient-rich whole foods.
- Deboned Chicken & Barley Recipe
- Glucosamine & chondroitin for strong joints
- Fibre & Probiotics for digestive health
- Optimal Calories levels for healthy body weight
- High-quality nutrients for optimal energy
- Vitamins & minerals support a healthy immune system
- Omega-3 fatty acids from Flaxseed help support healthy skin and coat
- No Meat By-products, Filler or Artificial Preservatives
- Formulated for Small Breed Senior Dogs
- Made in USA
- Net Weight: 4 lb (1.8 kg)
Deboned Turkey, Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Peas, Rice, Oats, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Tomato Pomace, Ground Flaxseed, Tomatoes, Pea Fiber, Natural Chicken Flavor, Carrots, Spinach, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Apples, Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Chicory Root Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Taurine, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.
This is a naturally preserved product.
|Crude Protein (min.)||25.00%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||12.00%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||5.00%|
|Vitamin A (min.)||25,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (min.)||300 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)*(min.)||100 mg/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min.)||3.00%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.)||0.50%|
|Glucosamine* (min.)||250 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate* (min.)||200 mg/kg|
|Total Lactic Acid Microorganisms*||20,000,000 CFU/lb|
Calorie Content: 3,478 kcal/kg (435 kcal/cup)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
- Combination Feeding: If feeding with Wellness wet food, reduce dry amount by ⅛ cup for every 2 tbsp. of wet food
Every dog is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, activity level, breed and environment. Please use feeding guidelines as an initial recommendation and adjust as needed.