- Deboned Turkey, Oatmeal & Salmon Meal Recipe
- DHA to support brain and eye development
- Calcium & phosphorus for healthy bone growth
- High-quality protein for high energy needs
- Vitamins & minerals support a healthy immune system
- Vitamin A & Calcium for healthy eyes and teeth
- Omega-3 fatty acids help support healthy skin and coat
- No Meat By-products, Filler or Artificial Preservatives
- Formulated for Small Breed Puppies
- Made in USA
- Net Weight: 4 lb (1.8 kg)
Deboned Turkey, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Salmon Meal, Barley, Ground Brown Rice, Oats, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Tomato Pomace, Menhaden Fish Meal, Tomatoes, Pea Fiber, Salmon Oil, Natural Chicken Flavor, Carrots, Spinach, Potassium Chloride, Ground Flaxseed, Salt, Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Apples, Choline Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Chicory Root Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Taurine, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.
This is a naturally preserved product.
- Crude Protein (min.): 28.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 19.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 4.25%
- Moisture (max.): 10.0%
- Calcium (min.): 1.5%
- Phosphorus (min.): 1.0%
- Vitamin A (min.): 25,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min.): 200 IU/kg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)* (min.): 100 mg/kg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.): 0.1%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min.): 4.2%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.): 0.6%
- Taurine* (min.): 0.09%
- Total Lactic Acid Microorganisms* (min.): 20,000,000 CFU/lb
Calorie Content: 3,881 kcal/kg (489 kcal/cup)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
- Combination Feeding: If feeding with Wellness wet food, reduce dry amount by ⅛ cup for every 2 tbsp. of wet food.
- For Pregnant or Nursing Dogs: Since DHA is transferred to puppies in mother’s milk, we recommend feeding this during pregnancy and nursing. When pregnant, feed up to 50% more food according to body weight for 12 mos. For nursing dogs, allow her to eat at will.
Every puppy is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, activity level, breed and environment. Please use feeding guidelines as an initial recommendation and adjust as needed.