Wellness Complete Health Pate recipes are packed with protein and vegetables. They are designed for optimal health and contain all of the vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants your dog needs to stay playful and active.
Texture details: Completely smooth recipe with uniform consistency. Pâtés can vary with some being softer and creamier, and some being firmer. Pâtés are spreadable.
Key Features/ Benefits:
Complete & balanced meal
- Omega fatty acids for healthy skin and coat
Lamb Liver is an excellent protein source, rich in vitamin A
- Beta carotene from carrots protects against cataracts & heart disease
- For Dogs of All life stages
- Net Weight: 354g (12.5 oz)
Lamb, Lamb Broth, Lamb Liver, Whitefish, Ground Barley, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Canola Oil, Ground Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Salt, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Magnesium Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Proteinate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
- Crude Protein (min.): 8.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 8.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 1.0%
- Moisture (max.): 78.0%
Calorie Content: 1,380 kcal/kg (489 kcal/can)
- Feed Adults ¾ to 1 can per 15 lbs of body weight per day. Based on 354g can.
- Combination Feeding: Reduce dry by 1/3 cup for every 6 oz of wet food