Complete Health Grain Free Puppy features natural ingredients plus nutrients for puppies. Formulated with a balanced blend of proteins, grain free carbs and select fats, it provides the energy your growing puppy needs to thrive.
- 100% Grain-Free
- Deboned Turkey, Chicken Meal & Salmon Meal Recipe
- DHA to support brain and eye development
- Calcium & phosphorus for healthy bone growth
- Vitamin A & Calcium for healthy eyes and teeth
- Vitamins & minerals support a healthy immune system
- Omega-3 fatty acids help support healthy skin and coat
- No Meat By-products, Filler or Artificial Preservatives
- Formulated for Puppies
- Made in USA
- Comes in 3 Sizes: 1.8 kg (4 lbs)/ 5.4 kg (12 lbs)/ 10.9 kg (24 lbs)
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas, Chickpeas, Lentils, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Salmon Meal, Potatoes, Tomato Pomace, Ground Flaxseed, Salmon Oil, Tomatoes, Natural Chicken Flavor, Salt, Carrots, Choline Chloride, Spinach, Vitamin E Supplement, Chicory Root Extract, Taurine, Zinc Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Sweet Potatoes, Apples, Blueberries, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin A Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Garlic Powder, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.
This is a naturally preserved product.
- Crude Protein (min.): 32.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 18.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 5.5%
- Moisture (max.): 10.0%
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.): 0.1%
- Calcium (min.): 1.20%
- Phosphorus (min.): 1.0%
- Vitamin A (min.): 25,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min.): 200 IU/kg
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min.): 4.0%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.): 1.0%
- Taurine* (min.): 0.09%
- Total Lactic Acid Microorganisms* (min.): 20,000,000 CFU/lb
Calorie Content: 3,770 kcal/kg (490 kcal/cup)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
- Combination Feeding: If feeding with Wellness wet food, reduce dry amount by ⅓ cup (43 g) for every 6 oz (170 g) of wet food.
- For pregnant or nursing dogs: Since DHA is transferred to puppies in mother’s milk, we recommend feeding this during pregnancy and nursing. When pregnant, feed up to 50% more food according to body weight for 12 months. For nursing dogs, allow her to eat at will.
- Every puppy is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, activity level, breed and environment. Please use feeding guidelines as an initial recommendation and adjust as needed.