Wellness Complete Health Pate recipes are packed with protein and vegetables. They are designed for optimal health and contain all of the vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants your dog needs to stay playful and active.
Texture details: Completely smooth recipe with uniform consistency. Pâtés can vary with some being softer and creamier, and some being firmer. Pâtés are spreadable.
Key Features/ Benefits:
Complete & balanced meal
Chicken Liver is a rich source of Vitamins A, D and virtually all B-Vitamins
- Omega fatty acids for a healthy skin and coat
- Beta carotene from carrots protects against cataracts & heart disease
- For Dogs of All life stages
- Net Weight: 354g (12.5 oz)
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Whitefish, Ground Barley, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Ground Flaxseed, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Proteinate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
- Crude Protein (min.): 8.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 5.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 1.0%
- Moisture (max.): 78.0%
Calorie Content: 428 kcal/can
- Feed 1 to 1 ¼ cans per 15 lbs of body weight per day. Based on 354g can.
- Amount of food required will depend on activity, age, environment and breed. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean fresh water.