In the hot summer months surfaces such as asphalt roads, concrete and play areas get very hot. This can cause damage and a great deal of discomfort to your dog’s paws. WashBar Paw Balm helps relieve the discomfort, repair the damage, moisturise and nourish the skin.
Key Features/ Benefits:
- Exciting combination of oils in organic beeswax to create a balm which is ideal to use when paws have become dry or damaged
- Relieve discomfort and begin to repair damage, moisturise and nourish skin
- Helps prevent or relieve infection
- Absorbs easily into skin leaving a protective coat
- Every last ingredient that goes into WashBar Paw Balm is completely safe - if your dog licks it off, just reapply!
- Very safe for pet owners who suffer from allergies or irritations as the ingredients are all natural
- Suitable for All Dogs
- Made in New Zealand
- Net Volume: 50ml
Apricot oil, Carrot oil, Beeswax (organic), Copaiba oil (organic), Kanuka Pure Essential oil (organic, Lavender Pure Essential oil
Directions of Use:
Put a little into your hand to warm up and massage into paw pads. Allow to absorb, leaving a light coat for protection – can be used daily. Also great for soothing and repairing any dry or calloused skin.