WashBar 100% Natural Flea Repellent for Dogs offers you a completely natural, chemical free option.
Key Features/ Benefits:
- Help keep ﬂeas off your dog without using chemicals
- Suitable for all ages and breeds, including pregnant and mothering dogs, and those that react to conventional ﬂea treatments
- You only need a few drops at a time – there are 40-50 doses per bottle for a medium dog
- If ﬂeas are a real problem, it can be used in conjunction with conventional ﬂea treatments
- Great for pet owners who suffer from allergies or irritations as the ingredients are all natural
- Non-toxic ingredients – which is important around humans (especially the little ones!)
- Suitable for All Dogs
- Made in New Zealand
- Net Volume: 40ml
- Sunflower Oil
- Neem Oil
- Pure Essential Oils of: Atlas Cedarwood, Tunisian Rosemary, Lemongrass, Peppermint & White Thyme
- Simple to use, for a large dog part the hair and put 3-4 drops directly onto the skin just above the collar on their neck and 2 drops at the base of the tail. For a small dog (such as a Chihuahua) just put one drop on the neck.
- Brushing helps distribute the product through the coat. It can also be applied to the inside of the dog’s collar – this is a great idea if your dog doesn’t like it being applied. Many pet owners find this method easier especially during summer when applications are required more regularly.
- Apply once a month and after every wash during winter or very low flea season.
- Apply at least once a week and after every wash during high flea season – it can be applied daily if needed.
- In the unlikely event of an adverse reaction – wash the oil off the dog.