- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. Apply powder liberally over the entire surface.
- Apply uniformly in and around areas where insects may be crawling or living. The amount to be applied will vary depending upon the severity of the infestation.
- One 11 ounce TropiClean Flea & Tick Powder is enough to treat 5 rooms. Apply 2 ounces per 100 square feet of surface area.
- For maximum efficacy, wait 24 hours before (lightly) vacuuming. Apply powder more heavily to areas of flooring or furniture on which pets spend most of their time.
- Apply to dry surfaces only. Do not wet powder. Do not apply on wet or damp carpet or upholstery. Dust bedding and sleep areas regularly.
Shake powder evenly across surface. Brush lightly with broom to force powder deep into carpet where fleas and their larvae exist. Wait at least 60 minutes before (lightly) vacuuming to remove visible surface powder. For maximum efficacy, delay vacuuming for up to 24 hours. Reapply every two weeks or as needed to prevent reinfestation. Treat pets with TropiClean Flea & tick Shampoo prior to re-entry.
Remove loose cushions. Sprinkle along creases and into corner. Use a brush to lightly work powder into folds and creases. Vacuum to remove visible powder on surfaces .This product is non-staining to most household surfaces, however, some surfaces can be highly sensitive to staining or discoloration. Test product on an inconspicuous area for effects on color (staining) prior to use. If powder adheres to a spot, brush out and remove with a vacuum immediately. When emptying vacuum bag after use, wrap contents or disposable bag in several layers of newspaper and discard in trash. Treat pets with TropiClean Flea & Tick Shampoo prior to re-entry.
TropiClean Flea & Tick Powder can be used directly on dogs over 10 weeks. Apply liberally over the entire body., including the ears and tail. Rub powder into hair and around feet. Do not put powder in dog’s eyes, nose, or mouth. Will not interfere with other spot-on products. Use as often as needed.