The diet of the native canine was quite simple, consisting mainly of the prey they hunted. PREY Turkey Formula for Dogs features cage-free turkey as the first of just four key ingredients, followed by lentils, sunflower oil and tomato pomace which provide antioxidants, omega fatty acids and important nutrients such as DHA.
- Grain-Free diet
- Limited ingredient diet is easier for some dogs to digest
- Species-specific probiotics help support digestion
- Ideal for dogs who have experienced certain food sensitivities
- No rendered meats or by-products
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives added
- For Dogs of All life stages
- Available in 2 Sizes: 2.7kg (6 lbs) & 11.3kg (25 lbs)
Turkey, lentils, tomato pomace, sunflower oil, natural flavour, dicalcium phosphate, salmon oil (source of DHA), salt, DL-methionine, choline chloride, taurine, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin A supplement, biotin (vitamin B7), niacin (vitamin B3), calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
- Crude Protein (Min): 30.0%
- Crude Fat (Min): 15.0%
- Crude Fiber (Max): 5.0%
- Moisture (Max): 10.0%
Stated on Packaging