The diet of the native canine was quite simple, consisting mainly of the prey they hunted. PREY Turkey Formula for Dogs features cage-free turkey as the first of just four key ingredients, followed by lentils, sunflower oil and tomato pomace which provide antioxidants, omega fatty acids and important nutrients such as DHA.
Key Features/ Benefits:
- Grain-Free diet
- Limited ingredient diet is easier for some dogs to digest
- Species-specific probiotics help support digestion
- Ideal for dogs who have experienced certain food sensitivities
- No rendered meats or by-products
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives added
- Suitable for Dogs of All Life Stages
- Available in 2 Sizes: 3.6 kg (8 lbs) & 11.3kg (25 lbs)
Turkey, lentils, tomato pomace, sunflower oil, natural flavour, dicalcium phosphate, salmon oil (source of DHA), salt, DL-methionine, choline chloride, taurine, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin A supplement, biotin (vitamin B7), niacin (vitamin B3), calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
- Crude Protein (Min): 30.0%
- Crude Fat (Min): 15.0%
- Crude Fiber (Max): 5.0%
- Moisture (Max): 10.0%
Calorie Content: 3,670 kcal/kg (343 kcal/cup)