Stella & Chewy's SuperBlends Chicken Recipe Meal Mixers Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food Topper, 16oz
Stella & Chewy’s SuperBlends are an easy and convenient way to mix raw food nutrition into any meal! SuperBlends combine our 95% raw meat Meal Mixers with a special blend of superfoods loaded with healthy nutrients!
Key Features/ Benefits:
- 95% Raw, cage-free Chicken, nutrient-rich organs & bone
- Freeze-dried superfood pieces
- Organic-certified fruits and vegetables.
- Fortified with added vitamins, probiotics & antioxidants
- Can be fed as a 100% completed and balanced meal
- No added hormones, colourings or preservatives
- No grains; no gluten
- For All life stages
- Made in USA
- Net Weight: 16 oz (453g)
Chicken with ground bone, Chicken Liver, Chicken Gizzard, Organic Bananas, Organic Blueberries, Organic Strawberries, Pumpkin Seed, Potassium Chloride, Organic Cranberries, Organic Spinach, Organic Broccoli, Organic Beets, Sodium Phosphate, Organic Carrots, Organic Squash, Organic Apples, Choline Chloride, Dried Pediococcus Acidilactici Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Longum Fermentation Product, Taurine, Tocopherols (Preservative), Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement
- Crude Protein (min.): 45.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 28.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 5.0%
- Moisture (max.): 5.0%
Calorie Content: 4,450 kcal/kg (60 kcal/ 1/4 cup)
- To Use As a Meal Mixer: Meal Mixers are an easy, convenient way to add raw, nutrient-rich meat, wholesome fruits & vegetables, probiotics and antioxidants to any diet. Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to get a scoop, mix and serve.
- To Use As a Complete & Balanced Dinner: Our Meal Mixers are so good your dog may be begging for more! To use as a complete and balanced meal, we recommend rehydrating by adding 2 tablespoons of warm water per 1/4 cup scoop. If feeding dry, make sure your dog drinks plenty of warm water at mealtime.
Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, breed, and activity level.