Special and unique recipes that are a perfect way to add a boost of nutrition, raw power, and taste to your cat’s bowl! Each complete and balanced diet includes purposeful ingredients at meaningful levels that safely and effectively support your cat’s overall well-being. Add Dinner Mixers as a topper to your cats kibble for a boost or feed as a full meal.
Key Features/ Benefits:
- Cage-free duck & wild-caught salmon
- Biotin added to help support overall skin health
- Vitamin E and zinc promote a healthy coat
- Rich in linoleic acid to provide a shiny coat
- For Cats of All life stages
- Made in USA
- Net Weight: 213g (7.5 oz)
Duck, turkey, turkey liver, salmon, flaxseed, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, choline chloride, salmon oil, tocopherols (preservative), taurine, dandelion, chia seed, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, sodium phosphate, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, vitamin A supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, copper proteinate, riboflavin supplement, sodium selenite, d-calcium pantothenate, biotin, manganese proteinate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement.
- Crude Protein (min.): 35.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 35.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 5.0%
- Moisture (max.): 5.0%
- Taurine (min.): 0.2%
- Linoleic Acid (min.): 4.5%
- Copper (min.): 30 mg/kg
- Zinc (min.): 250 mg/kg
- Vitamin E (min.): 400 IU/kg
- Biotin (min.): 0.12 mg/kg
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min.): 4.0%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min.): 1.6%
Calorie Content: 5,368 kcal/kg (209 kcal/cup)
Stella’s Solutions meet the nutritional requirements to be fed as a complete and balanced meal for adult cats. To use as a meal, serve as is or rehydrate by adding cool or warm water. If your cat does not regularly drink water at mealtime, we recommend rehydrating by adding 1/2 cup of water per 1 cup of food. If your cat prefers dry food, always have ample fresh water available at mealtime.