Make mealtime special and enhance your dog’s bowl! Marie’s Mix-Ins include real whole muscle meat in nutrient-rich bone broth brimming with taste and nutrition. Serve as a treat or topper to your dog’s meal!
Key Features/ Benefits:
- 100% human-grade
- Responsibly sourced animal proteins
- Grain-free, gluten-free, pea-free, lentil-free
- Single animal protein offerings
- No carrageenan, BPA or gums
- Includes superfoods pumpkin and sweet potato
- Protein-rich bone broth easy to digest and high in collagen
- Turmeric added for joint support
- For Dogs of All Life Stages
- Made in USA
- Net Weight: 11 fl.oz (325ml)
Tuna bone broth, salmon, pumpkin, sweet potato, tapioca starch, carrots, potato starch, cinnamon, ginger, turmeric.
(This product is made with human food grade ingredients.)
- Crude Protein (min.): 2.5%
- Crude Fat (min.): 0.5%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 1.5%
- Moisture (max.): 92.0%
Calorie Content: 403 kcal/kg (63 kcal/pack)
- Serve as a treat or topper. When fed as a topper, use 1/4 cup per day for every 25 lbs. of body weight. Serve over a complete and balanced meal.
- Always provide access to fresh water.
- Treats or toppers should not make up more than 10% of your dog’s daily calories.
- This recipe is great for dogs of all ages. Intended for supplemental feeding only.
- Refrigerate up to 10 days after opening.