Stella & Chewy's Chewy's Chicken Meal Mixers Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food Topper (2 Sizes)
Kickstart your kibble with Stella & Chewy’s Meal Mixers, delivering a boost of raw and irresistible taste! Simply scoop, mix-in and watch your dog go crazy for mealtime.
Key Features/ Benefits:
- 95% Raw, Cage-free Chicken, nutrient-rich organs & bone
- Organic-certified fruits and vegetables.
- Fortified with added vitamins, probiotics & antioxidants
- Can be fed as a 100% completed and balanced meal
- No added hormones, colourings or preservatives
- No grains; no gluten
- For Dogs of All life stages
- Made in USA
- Comes in 2 Sizes: 226g (8 oz) & 510g (18 oz)
Chicken with ground bone, chicken liver, chicken gizzard, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic broccoli, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, fenugreek seed, potassium chloride, dried kelp, sodium phosphate, tocopherols (preservative), choline chloride, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, taurine, calcium carbonate, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid.
- Crude Protein (min.): 48.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 28.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 5.0%
- Moisture (max.): 5.0%
Calorie Content: 4,440 kcal/kg (50 kcal/ 1/4 cup)
Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, breed, and activity level.
- To Use As a Meal Mixer: Meal Mixers are an easy, convenient way to add raw, nutrient-rich meat, wholesome fruits & vegetables, probiotics and antioxidants to any diet. Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to get a scoop, mix and serve.
- To Use As a Complete & Balanced Dinner: Our Meal Mixers are so good your dog may be begging for more! To use as a complete and balanced meal, we recommend rehydrating by adding 2 tablespoons of warm water per 1/4 cup scoop. If feeding dry, make sure your dog drinks plenty of warm water at mealtime.