Our herbal ear drops and cleanser is a herbal ear cleaning oil blend made with botanical infusions, cold-pressed vegetable oils and essential oils. Peppermint has antiseptic and decongestant qualities that can help relieve the pain of ear inflammation.
Key Features/ Benefits:
- An aid to the treatment of excess wax in ears band mild external ear canal infections
- Eliminates ear mites
- Can be used as an everyday ear cleaner
- Not to be used if inner ear infection is suspected
- Helpful for minor itch and may help ease irritation caused by seasonal allergies, and bug bites.
- Suitable for Cats & Dogs of All Life Stages
- Net Volume: 60ml
Jojoba Oil, Virgin Coconut oil, Grapeseed oil, Olive oil, Peppermint, blend of proprietary botanical & herbal extracts
Direction of Use:
Pump the oil into pet’s ear as required and gently massage the base of the ear to help soften the wax. Wait for pet to shake out the debris and unwanted wax, then use a cotton pad to gently wipe away the dirt. This would prevent the build-up of bacteria that could cause unpleasant odour and infection. The remaining oil helps to nourish the skin of the ear.
- Small dog and cat: 1 or 2 pumps in each ear
- Large dogs: 3 to 4 pumps in each ear
Apply weekly, especially just before you bathe your pet. This would prevent water that goes into the ears during bath time from staying there, thereby preventing bacteria and fungal infections.