Naturvet Ear Wash with Tea Tree Oil for Pets, 118ml
Containing all-natural ingredients to clean the ear canal of dogs and cats.
A gentle, yet effective formula designed to help dissolve ear wax and remove foreign debris. Can be used as often as needed and is especially recommended after bathing or swimming.
- Reduces Ear Odour
- Safe For Routine Ear Cleaning
- Helps Remove Ear Wax and Debris
- Contains Tea Tree Oil and Witch Hazel
- With Aloe and Baby Powder Scent
Contains Tea Tree Oil which acts as a natural disinfectant, and has been known to work for ear problems that are resistant to some powerful antibiotics.
- Suitable for Cats & Dogs fo All Life Stages
- Net Weight: 118ml (4 fl oz.)
Deionized Water, Witch Hazel, Glycerin, Boric Acid, Polysorbate 80, Tea Tree Oil, Baby Powder Fragrance, Echinacea Extract, Methylparaben, Coloring, Propylparaben, and Aloe Vera Extract.
Directions of Use:
Point spout tip into ear canal. Squeeze bottle to release enough drops to partially fill the ear canal. Gently massage the base of the ear canal to help loosen wax. Remove liquid, dissolved wax, and dirt with cotton balls or facial tissue. Repeat as needed. Do not use cotton swabs or insert pointed objects into the ear.
Shake Well Before Each Use.
- Wet animal thoroughly and apply sufficient Skin Care Bath to lather well (Apply straight or dilute with one or two parts water, depending on length and density of coat).
- Massage in well. Allow ten minutes contact time and rinse completely. Repeat bathing semi-weekly or weekly, and apply Septiderm-V Skin Care Lotion to hot spots or sores daily according to directions until conditions are under control
For Routine and Grooming Use:
- Apply as directed above except contact time may be shortened. Bathe monthly or as needed.
Caution: For use on dogs and cats only. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use on infected ears. Consult veterinarian for help in diagnosing ear infections. If mite infestation is suspected as evidenced by ear scratching, head shaking, redness, scaling or presence of mite debris, use a registered miticide.