Key Features/ Benefits:Use to Help with:
- Food Transitioning
- Sensitive Stomachs
A source of:
- alpha-Amylase which can hydrolyze starch
- Protease which can hydrolyze proteins
- Cellulase which can break down cellulose
- Lipase which can hydrolyze triglycerides
- Contains a source of live (or viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
- Suitable for both Cats & Dogs over the age of 6 weeks
- Net Weight: 227g (8 oz.)
Fructooligosaccharides, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Solubles, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Product, Papaya, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Maltodextrin.
[Per ¼ Rounded Teaspoon (1 gram)]
- *alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) 2,320 SKBU(1)
- *Lipase (Aspergillus niger) 210 LU(2)
- *Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 75 CMCU(3)
- *Protease (Papaya) 22,100 PU(4)
- *Bacillus coagulans (Probiotic) 100 Million CFU
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog & Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Feeding Directions:[Give with every meal]
- Up to 20 lbs. – ¼ Teaspoon
- 21 to 39 lbs. – ½ Teaspoon
- 40 to 79 lbs. – ¾ Teaspoon
- 80 to 100 lbs. – 1 Teaspoon
- Over 100 lbs. – 1 ¼ Teaspoon
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.