WOOF is made using only the highest quality ingredients aimed at nourishing your pet's health. We combine the nutrition and taste of fresh, raw food and put it through a gentle freeze-drying process which protects all the natural enzymes and nutrients, so none of the wholesome goodness is cooked out.
Key Features/ Benefits:
- Grain & Gluten-Free
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 support healthy cells, healthy skin and coat, healthy joints, and brain and eye development growth.
- No Artificial preservatives, flavours or colors
- No Corn, Soy & Wheat
- Complete & Balanced
- For Dogs of All life stages
- Made in New Zealand
- Comes in 3 Sizes: 50g, 280g & 1.2kg
Venison, Lamb, Lamb Green Tripe, Lamb Liver, Lamb Heart, Bok Choy, Carrot, Blueberries, Cranberries, Chia Seeds, Kelp, NZ Green Lipped Mussels, NZ Manuka Honey, Rosemary, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Hoki Liver Oil
- Crude Protein (min.): 56.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 19.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 3.0%
- Moisture (max.): 6.0%
- Calcium 1.4%
- Phosphorous 1.2%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* Min 3.01%
Calorie Content: 3,749 kcal/kg (172 kcal/cup)
- Treat: Feed as a treat to reward your dog or use as a healthy topper.
- Meal: Serve WOOF as is or for a meatier texture rehydrate. To rehydrate, soak for 10 mins before serving.
- Mixer: Replace some of your normal dog food with WOOF, mix, and serve!
- Topper: Crumble WOOF over your pet's meal and serve! 6 WOOF nuggets (approx) per 10kgs body weight, per meal.
Make sure fresh water is available to your dog at all times. Feeding recommendations are a guide only.
If your pet is new to WOOF, transition gradually over 7-10 days. Individual requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity levels.
Ask your vet if unsure. when rehydrated, refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Wash your hands thoroughly after handing any pet food.