WOOF is made using only the highest quality ingredients aimed at nourishing your pet's health. We combine the nutrition and taste of fresh, raw food and put it through a gentle freeze-drying process which protects all the natural enzymes and nutrients, so none of the wholesome goodness is cooked out.
Key Features/ Benefits:
- Grain & Gluten-Free
- Manuka Honey is rich in vitamins and antioxidants to promote overall health and well being.
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 support healthy cells, healthy skin and coat, healthy joints, and brain and eye development growth.
- No Artificial preservatives, flavours or colors
- No Corn, Soy & Wheat
- For Dogs of All life stages
- Made in New Zealand
- Comes in 3 Sizes: 50g, 320g & 1.2kg
Wild Brushtail (bone-in), Lamb Green Tripe, Lamb Liver, Lamb Heart, Bok Choy, Carrot, Cranberries, Blueberries, Chia Seeds, Kelp, NZ Green Lipped Mussels, NZ Manuka Honey, Rosemary, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Hoki Liver Oil
- Crude Protein (min.): 58.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 20.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 3.0%
- Moisture (max.): 5.0%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* Min 1.8%
Calorie Content: 4,325 kcal/kg | 208kcal/cup
Cup based on a 250ml / 8oz cup - Each cup weighs approx. 48g
- Treat: Feed as a treat to reward your dog or use as a healthy topper.
- Meal: Serve WOOF as is or for a meatier texture rehydrate. To rehydrate, soak for 10 mins before serving.
- Mixer: Replace some of your normal dog food with WOOF, mix, and serve!
- Topper: Crumble WOOF over your pet's meal and serve! 6 WOOF nuggets (approx) per 10kgs body weight, per meal.
Make sure fresh water is available to your dog at all times. Feeding recommendations are a guide only.
If your pet is new to WOOF, transition gradually over 7-10 days. Individual requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity levels.
Ask your vet if unsure. when rehydrated, refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Wash your hands thoroughly after handing any pet food.