WOOF is made using only the highest quality ingredients aimed at nourishing your pet's health. We combine the nutrition and taste of fresh, raw food and put it through a gentle freeze-drying process which protects all the natural enzymes and nutrients, so none of the wholesome goodness is cooked out.
Key Features/ Benefits:
- Raw, Natural, and Delicious
- Gluten Free, Grain Free, GMO Free, Corn, Soy, & Wheat Free
- Can be fed as a meal, topper or mixer
- For Dogs of All life stages
- Made in New Zealand
- Comes in 3 Sizes: 50g, 320g & 1.2kg
Lamb, Lamb Green Tripe, Lamb Liver, Lamb Heart, Broccoli, Carrot, Apple, Kale,Chia Seeds, Kelp, NZ Green Lipped Mussels, NZ Manuka Honey, Rosemary, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Hoki Liver Oil
- Crude Protein (min.): 34%
- Crude Fat (min.): 32%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 4%
- Moisture (max.): 5%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.): 0.9%
Calorie Content: 5,300 kcal/kg (309 kcal/cup)
- Treat: Feed as a treat to reward your dog or use as a healthy topper.
- Meal: Serve WOOF as is or for a meatier texture rehydrate. To rehydrate, soak for 10 mins before serving.
- Mixer: Replace some of your normal dog food with WOOF, mix, and serve!
- Topper: Crumble WOOF over your pet's meal and serve! 6 WOOF nuggets (approx) per 10kgs body weight, per meal.
Make sure fresh water is available to your dog at all times. Feeding recommendations are a guide only.
If your pet is new to WOOF, transition gradually over 7-10 days. Individual requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity levels.
Ask your vet if unsure. when rehydrated, refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Wash your hands thoroughly after handing any pet food.