WOOF is made using only the highest quality ingredients aimed at nourishing your pet's health. We combine the nutrition and taste of fresh, raw food and put it through a gentle freeze-drying process which protects all the natural enzymes and nutrients, so none of the wholesome goodness is cooked out.
Key Features/ Benefits:
- Raw, Natural, and Delicious
- Gluten Free, Grain Free, GMO Free, Corn, Soy, & Wheat Free
- Can be fed as a meal, topper or mixer
- For Dogs of All life stages
- Made in New Zealand
- Comes in 3 Sizes: 50g, 320g & 1.2kg
Duck with ground bone | Lamb Heart | Lamb Green Tripe | Lamb Liver | Bok Choy | Carrot | Blueberries | Cranberries | Kelp | New Zealand Green Mussel | Honey | Rosemary | Coconut Oil | Hoki Oil | Salt | Choline Chloride | Zinc Amino Acid Complex | Iron Amino Acid Complex | Vitamin E Supplement | Copper Amino Acid Complex | Manganese Amino Acid Complex | Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) | Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate) | Vitamin D3
- Crude Protein (min.): 38%
- Crude Fat (min.): 32%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 3%
- Moisture (max.): 5%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.): 0.5%
Calorie Content: 5,440 kcal/kg | 250 kcal/cup
Cup based on a 250ml / 8oz cup - Each cup weighs approx. 46g
- Treat: Feed as a treat to reward your dog or use as a healthy topper.
- Meal: Serve WOOF as is or for a meatier texture rehydrate. To rehydrate, soak for 10 mins before serving.
- Mixer: Replace some of your normal dog food with WOOF, mix, and serve!
- Topper: Crumble WOOF over your pet's meal and serve! 6 WOOF nuggets (approx) per 10kgs body weight, per meal.
Make sure fresh water is available to your dog at all times. Feeding recommendations are a guide only.
If your pet is new to WOOF, transition gradually over 7-10 days. Individual requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity levels.
Ask your vet if unsure. when rehydrated, refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Wash your hands thoroughly after handing any pet food.