WOOF is made using only the highest quality ingredients aimed at nourishing your pet's health. We combine the nutrition and taste of fresh, raw food and put it through a gentle air drying process which safely preserves the ingredients, without damaging the natural nutrients. It is simply delicious healthy food that your dog will love!
Key Features/ Benefits:
- Grain & Gluten-Free
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 support healthy cells, healthy skin and coat, healthy joints, and brain and eye development growth.
- No Artificial preservatives, flavours or colors
- No Corn, Soy & Wheat
- For Dogs of All life stages
- Made in New Zealand
- Net Weight: 100g
Beef | Beef Heart | Beef Tripe | Beef Liver | Beef Kidney | Ground Beef Bone | Broccoli | Carrot | Apple | Kale | Kelp | New Zealand Green Mussel | Honey | Rosemary | Coconut Oil | Hoki Oil | Salt | Choline Chloride | Zinc Amino Acid Complex | Iron Amino Acid Complex | Vitamin E Supplement | Copper Amino Acid Complex | Manganese Amino Acid Complex | Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) | Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate) | Vitamin D3
- Crude Protein Min 30%
- Crude Fat Min 38%
- Crude Fibre Max 5%
- Moisture Max 8%
Calorie Content: 5,526 kcal/kg | 497 kcal/cup
Cup based on a 250ml | 8oz cup - Each cup weighs approx. 100g
- Treat: Feed as a treat to reward your dog or use as a healthy topper.
- Meal: Serve WOOF as is or for a meatier texture rehydrate. To rehydrate, soak for 10 mins before serving.
- Mixer: Replace some of your normal dog food with WOOF, mix, and serve!
- Topper: Crumble WOOF over your pet's meal and serve! 6 WOOF nuggets (approx) per 10kgs body weight, per meal.
Make sure fresh water is available to your dog at all times. Feeding recommendations are a guide only.
If your pet is new to WOOF, transition gradually over 7-10 days. Individual requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity levels.
Ask your vet if unsure. when rehydrated, refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Wash your hands thoroughly after handing any pet food.