Delicious, chunky, slow-cooked homestyle stew with tender cuts of premium protein and veggies is a savoury gravy. Complete and balanced for everyday feeding, mixing or snacking!
- Complete & balanced meal
- High-quality nutrients for optimal energy
- Vitamins & minerals for a healthy immune system
- Supports whole body health and longevity
- Barley is composed of slowly digested fiber - great choice for obese or diabetic pets
- Carrots are a source of beta carotene - protects against cataracts & heart disease
- For Dog of All life stages
- Made in USA
- Net Weight: 354g (12.5 oz)
- Available in 3 Flavours:
- Chicken Stew (Grain-free)
- Turkey & Duck Stew (Grain-free)
- Turkey Stew
Turkey, Turkey Broth, Water Sufficient For Processing, Turkey Liver, Carrots, Barley, Dried Egg Whites, Celery, Guar Gum, Potato Starch, Dried Egg Product, Sodium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Proteinate, Potassium Iodide), Salmon Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Rosemary, Sage, Thyme, Calcium Carbonate.
- Crude Protein (min.): 8.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 3.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 1.0%
- Moisture (max.): 82.0%
Calorie Content: 854 kcal/kg (302 kcal/can)
- Adults: Feed 3/4 to 1 can per 8 lbs. of body weight per day.
- Puppies: Feed up to twice this amount.
- Combination Feeding: Reduce dry by 1/3 cup for every 1/2 can wet.
The amount of food your dog requires depends on age, activity level, breed and environment. Always provide access to clean, fresh water.