CORE Lamb includes omega fatty acids to support a healthy coat, is infused with antioxidants, glucosamine hydrochloride & probiotics for whole-body health, and has from 56% high-quality protein ingredients for leaner body mass & muscle tone. CORE recipes are crafted based on the nutritional philosophy that dogs, based on their primal ancestry, thrive on a natural diet mainly comprised of meat. Our Grain-Free, Protein-Rich dry dog food is packed with premium protein along with nutrient-rich superfoods and nutritional supplements to ensure your dog has everything they need to thrive from the CORE.
Key Features/ Benefits:
- 100% Grain-free, complete and balanced meal
- Lamb & Lamb Meal Recipe
- High-Protein for lean body mass & muscle tone
- High-quality protein for high energy needs
- Supports whole-body health and longevity
- Omega-3 fatty acids help support healthy skin and coat
- No Meat By-products, Filler or Artificial Preservatives
- Suitable for Adult Dogs
- Made in USA
- Comes in 3 Sizes: 4 lb (1.8 kg), 12 lb (5.4 kg), 22 lb (10 kg)
Lamb, Lamb Meal, Pea Protein, Peas, Chickpeas, Tomato Pomace, Ground Flaxseed, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Lamb Flavor, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Spinach, Broccoli, Carrots, Parsley, Apples, Blueberries, Kale, Zinc Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Biotin, Chicory Root Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.
This is a naturally preserved product.
- Crude Protein (min.): 33.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 15.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 6.0%
- Moisture (max.): 10.0%
- Calcium (min.): 2.0%
- Phosphorus (min.): 1.4%
- Vitamin A (min.): 25,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min.): 400 IU/kg
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min.): 2.5%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.): 1.5%
- Glucosamine* (min.): 250 mg/kg
- Chondroitin Sulfate* (min.): 250 mg/kg
- Total Lactic Acid Microorganisms* (min.): 80,000,000 CFU/lb
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
Calorie Content: 3,551 kcal/kg (391 kcal/cup)
- Dogs over 115 lbs (52 kg): Add ⅓ cup (37 g) cup per additional 10 lbs (4.5 kg).
- Combination Feeding: If feeding with Wellness wet food, reduce dry amount fed by ⅓ cup (37 g), for every 6 oz (170 g) of wet food.
Every dog is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary by age, size, activity level, breed and environment. Please use feeding guidelines as an initial recommendation and adjust as needed.