Crafted with just 6 main ingredient sources, CORE SIX is a clean, limited-ingredient, high-protein diet that delivers the balanced nutrition your dog needs to thrive from the core. Each recipe contains only one thoughtfully-sourced animal protein and a short list of hardworking, powerful, non-GMO ingredients.
Key Features/ Benefits:
- Naturally Hypoallergenic
- 100% Grain-Free
- Limited Ingredients and Potato-free recipe for food-sensitive dogs
- Chickpeas are a good source of protein and dietary fiber
- High-quality protein for lean body mass and muscle tone
- Omega-3 fatty acids help support healthy skin and coat
- No Meat By-products, Filler or Artificial Preservatives
- Perfect for Adult Dogs with food sensitivities
- Made in USA
- Net Weight: 22lb (10kg)
Salmon, Salmon Meal, Peas, Chickpeas, Pea Protein, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Tomato Pomace, Ground Flaxseed, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Fish Flavor, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid [Vitamin C]), Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.
This is a naturally preserved product.
- Crude Protein (min.): 33.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 15.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 6.0%
- Moisture (max.): 10.0%
- Calcium (min.): 1.6%
- Phosphorus (min.): 1.2%
- Vitamin A (min.): 25,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min.): 400 IU/kg
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min.): 3.75%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.): 2.25%
- Glucosamine* (min.): 250 mg/kg
- Chondroitin Sulfate* (min.): 200 mg/kg
- Total Lactic Acid Microorganisms* (min.): 80,000,000 CFU/lb
Calorie Content: 3,664 kcal/kg (454 kcal/cup)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
(Standard measuring cup holds approximately 4.4 oz (124g) Wellness CORE LID Salmon and Salmon Meal Recipe)
|Weight of Dog (kg)||Grams/ Day|
|3 - 9||61 - 150|
|9 - 16||150 - 228|
|16 - 23||228 - 298|
|23 - 30||298 - 363|
|30 - 36||363 - 424|
|36 - 43||424 - 483|
|43 - 52||483 - 558|
- Dogs over 115 lbs (52kg): Add 1/3 cup (35g) per additional 10 lbs (4.5kg).
- Combination Feeding: If feeding with Wellness wet food, reduce dry amount by 1/3 cup (34g) for every 6 oz (170g) of wet food
Every dog is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary by age, size, activity level, breed and environment. Please use feeding guidelines as an initial recommendation and adjust as needed.