Wellness Complete Health combines natural, premium proteins and wholesome whole grains to deliver a balanced diet full of the nutrients your dog needs for lifetime wellbeing. Each recipe is crafted with antioxidants to support strong immune systems and balanced nutrients for optimal energy.
- Deboned Chicken, Oatmeal and Salmon Meal Recipe
- DHA in Salmon Oil supports Brain Development
- Calcium & Phosphorus for healthy bone growth
- Vitamins & minerals support a healthy immune system
- Omega fatty acids help support healthy skin and coat
- Tomatoes are an excellent source of vitamin C and antioxidants.
- No Meat By-products, Filler or Artificial Preservatives
- Formulated for Puppies
- Made in USA
- Available in 2 Sizes: 5 lb (2.3 kg) & 30 lb (13.6 kg)
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Ground Barley, Peas, Chicken Fat, Salmon Meal, Tomato Pomace, Ground Flaxseed, Salmon Oil, Tomatoes, Carrots, Natural Chicken Flavor, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Spinach, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Zinc Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, Sweet Potatoes, Apples, Blueberries, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Chicory Root Extract, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Garlic Powder, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.
This is a naturally preserved product.
|Crude Protein (min.)||29.00%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||18.00%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||4.50%|
|Vitamin A (min.)||25,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (min.)||200 IU/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min.)||3.80%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.)||1.00%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)* (min.)||0.1%|
|Total Lactic Acid Microorganisms*||20,000,000 CFU/lb|
Calorie Content: 3,911 kcal/kg (450 kcal/cup)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
- Combination Feeding: If feeding with Wellness wet food, reduce dry amount by ⅓ cup (38 g) for every 6 oz (170 g) of wet food
- For pregnant or nursing dogs: Since DHA is transferred to puppies in mother’s milk, we recommend feeding this during pregnancy and nursing. When pregnant, feed up to 50% more food according to body weight for 12 mos. For nursing dogs, allow her to eat at will
Every puppy is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, activity level, breed, and environment. Please use feeding guidelines as an initial recommendation and adjust as needed.