Wellness Complete Health Pate recipes are packed with protein and vegetables. They are designed for optimal health and contain all of the vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants your dog needs to stay playful and active.
Texture details: Completely smooth recipe with uniform consistency. Pâtés can vary with some being softer and creamier, and some being firmer. Pâtés are spreadable.
- Vitamins & minerals for a healthy immune system
Flaxseed is rich in Omega-3 to help support healthy skin & coat
- Beta carotene from carrots protects against cataracts & heart disease
- For Dogs of All life stages
- Net Weight: 354g (12.5 oz)
- Available in 7 Recipes:
- Just for Puppy
- Chicken & Sweet Potato
- Whitefish & Sweet Potato
- Turkey & Sweet Potato
- Lamb & Sweet Potato
- Duck & Sweet Potato
- NZ Venison & Sweet Potato
Venison, Venison Broth, Venison Liver, Ground Barley, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Carrageenan, Canola Oil, Ground Flaxseed, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Cobalt Proteinate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
- Crude Protein (min.): 9.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 5.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 1.0%
- Moisture (max.): 78.0%
Calorie Content: 1,066 kcal/kg (354 kcal/can)
- Cover and refrigerate the unused portion. The amount of food your dog requires depends on age, activity level, breed and environment.
- Always provide access to clean, fresh water.
- Feed 170oz for every 3lbs of body weight per day.
- Feed one can 354oz for every 7lbs of body weight per day.
- For combination feeding, reduce dry by 37oz for every 170oz of wet food.
- Puppy: Feed up to twice the adult amount to puppies.