Wellness Complete Health Grain Free recipes feature natural ingredients plus super nutrients for adult dogs. These delicious recipes are formulated with a balanced blend of proteins, grain free carbs and select fats, providing the energy your dog needs to thrive.
- 100% Grain-Free
- Lamb & Lamb Meal Recipe
- Vitamin A & Calcium for healthy eyes and teeth
- High-quality protein for high energy needs
- Fiber & probiotics for digestive health
- Vitamins & minerals support a healthy immune system
- Omega-3 fatty acids help support healthy skin and coat
- No Meat By-products, Filler or Artificial Preservatives
- Suitable for Adult Dogs
- Made in USA
- Comes in 3 Sizes: 1.8 kg (4 lbs)/ 5.4 kg (12 lbs)/ 10.9 kg (24 lbs)
- Also available in Chicken Recipe & Whitefish Recipe
Lamb, Lamb Meal, Potatoes, Peas, Dried Ground Potatoes, Chickpeas, Menhaden Fish Meal, Tomato Pomace, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Ground Flaxseed, Tomatoes, Natural Lamb Flavor, Carrots, Choline Chloride, Spinach, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Zinc Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Sweet Potatoes, Apples, Blueberries, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Chicory Root Extract, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Garlic Powder, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.
This is a naturally preserved product.
- Crude Protein (min.): 34.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 10.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 5.0%
- Moisture (max.): 10.0%
- Calcium (min.): 1.8%
- Phosphorus (min.): 1.1%
- Vitamin A (min.): 25,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min.): 200 IU/kg
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min.): 2.25%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.): 1.00%
- Glucosamine* (min.): 250 mg/kg
- Chondroitin Sulfate* (min.): 200 mg/kg
- Taurine* (min.): 0.09%
- Total Lactic Acid Microorganisms* (min.): 20,000,000 CFU/lb
Calorie Content: 3,907 kcal/kg (477 kcal/cup)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
- Dogs over 125 lbs (57 kg): Add ½ cup (39 g) per additional 10 lbs (4.5 kg).
- Combination Feeding: If feeding with Wellness wet food, reduce dry amount by ⅓ cup (39 g) for every 6 oz (170 g) of wet food.
- Every dog is a little different, so optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, activity level, breed and environment. Please use feeding guidelines as an initial recommendation and adjust as needed.