Mix it with warm water to give your pet a mouthwatering drink they’ll crave between meals, pour over kibble as a delectable gravy, or use it to re-hydrate an Honest Kitchen meal to make dinner even more richly flavorful. Bone broth may be the trendiest super-food right now, but it also boasts such a long history of success that there’s no question it’s the real deal.
- Wholesome goodness made with only 5 ingredients
- Great for finicky puppies
- Suitable for Dogs of All Life Stages
- 30 Days serving/ can for a 25 lb dog
- Net Weight: 3.6oz (109g)
- Crude Protein (min.): 74.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 6.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 4.0%
- Moisture (max.): 7.0%
Calorie Content: 3,970 kcal/kg (28 kcal/tbsp)
Dehydrated turkey broth, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated pumpkin, dried parsley, turmeric
- Pour over kibble, hydrate Honest Kitchen food, or serve alone as a human-grade nightcap.
- Mix powder with warm water and stir briskly. Small lumps are normal. Allow to cool if needed.
- The Honest Kitchen Goat’s Milk with Probiotics is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.