- Buy 3 for $138 (Save 5%)
Dogs are carnivores and we believe they deserve to thrive on real, minimally processed food - the way nature intended. Our freeze-dried raw dinner patties are made with an all-natural, raw, single source protein recipe based on the diet that dogs would eat and thrive in the wild. It's the perfect and most convenient way to feed the power of raw!
Key Features/ Benefits:
- 95% Chicken & salmon, nutrient-rich organs & bone
- Organic-certified fruits and vegetables.
- Fortified with added vitamins, probiotics & antioxidants
- 100% complete & balanced dinner
- No added hormones, colourings or preservatives
- No grains; no gluten
- Formulated for Puppies
- Made in USA
- Net Weight: 14 oz (397g)
Chicken, salmon with ground bone, chicken liver, chicken gizzard, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic broccoli, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, chia seed, New Zealand green mussel, chicken cartilage, potassium chloride, dried kelp, sodium phosphate, tocopherols (preservative), choline chloride, L-Carnitine, turmeric, sea salt, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, taurine, calcium carbonate, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin.
- Crude Protein (min.): 48.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 27.5%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 5.0%
- Moisture (max.): 5.0%
Calorie Content: 4,452 kcal/kg (32 kcal/patty)
- Serve as is or rehydrate by adding warm water. If your dog does not drink plenty of water at mealtime, we recommend rehydrating. To rehydrate, crumble and add 1/4 cup of water for every two patties.
- When feeding dry, always make sure your dog drinks ample fresh water at mealtime. Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, breed, and activity level.
Stella & Chewy's products must always remain raw when feeding. Please do not cook, heat, or microwave the products. If rehydrating, use cool or warm (never hot) water.