You’ve got a cat with a killer instinct. Help your tiger stay focused with this flavorful, grain and gluten-free recipe, packed full of nutrient-rich ingredients and a unique blend of 20 superfoods. Quail provides a great source of lean protein and fiber-rich pumpkin aids in proper digestion. Fuel your cat’s endless appetite and keep the thrill of the chase alive with this mouthwatering recipe.
- Grain & Gluten Free
- Quail for Lean Protein
- Pumpkin to Support Healthy Digestion
- No meat by-product meal, corn, wheat, soy, sugar, artificial preservatives or flavours added.
- Ideal for Adult Cats
- Produced in USA Facilities
- Comes in 2 Sizes: 3 lbs & 6 lbs
Quail, Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal, Peas, Potatoes, Tapioca, Chickpeas, Pollock Meal, Pumpkin, Dried Eggs, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavors, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Salmon Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Taurine, Calcium Sulfate, Carrots, Parsley, Apples, Cranberries, Blueberries, Lettuce, Celery, Beets, Watercress, Spinach, Dried Chicory Root, Broccoli, Spearmint, Almond Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Sesame Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Thyme, Lentils, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.
- Crude Protein (min.): 30.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 13.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 3.0%
- Moisture (max.): 10.0%
- Taurine (min.): 0.15%
Calorie Content: 3,560 kcal/kg (380kcal/cup)
- Feeding Kittens, Lactating & Gestating Females: Kittens start eating dry food before weaning. Feed free-choice before and after weaning. Pregnant and lactating females should be offered at least two to three times the amounts shown in the table.
- Serve food dry or with some water to increase aroma for your pet. Be sure to offer fresh, clean water daily.
*Feeding amounts are guidelines only and may vary based on activity level, health condition, life stage and temperature. Additional foods, treats and supplements may alter this balance.