If your cat could pronounce it, they’d ask for this food by name. This recipe is inspired by Solid Gold’s founder, Sissy McGill, and is packed with grass-fed lamb for high-density protein, healthy whole grains like brown rice and pearled barley and a unique blend of 20 superfoods to promote overall wellness. This is the kind of nutrition that could change all nine of your cat’s lives!
- Grass-fed Lamb for High-Density Protein
- Whole Grain Brown Rice & Pearled Barley for Healthy Digestion
- Taurine to Support Overall Body Function
- No meat by-product meal, corn, wheat, soy, sugar, artificial preservatives or flavours added.
- For Cats of All life stages
- Produced in USA Facilities
- Comes in 2 Sizes: 4 lbs & 12 lbs
Lamb, Chicken Meal, Peas, Brown Rice, Pea Protein, Ocean Fish Meal, Pearled Barley, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Eggs, Natural Flavors, Flaxseed, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Potassium Chloride, Dl-Methionine, Salmon Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), L-Carnitine, Dried Chicory Root, Carrots, Pumpkin, Apples, Cranberries, Blueberries, Broccoli, Parsley, Spearmint, Almond Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Sesame Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Thyme, Lentils, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.
- Crude Protein (min.): 34.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 12.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 3.0%
- Moisture (max.): 10.0%
- Taurine (min.): 0.15%
Calorie Content: 3,525 kcal/kg, 375 kcal/cup
- Feeding Kittens, Lactating & Gestating Females: Kittens start eating dry food before weaning. Feed free-choice before and after weaning. Pregnant and lactating females should be offered at least two to three times the amounts shown in the table.
- Serve food dry or with some water to increase aroma for your pet. Be sure to offer fresh, clean water daily.
*Feeding amounts are guidelines only and may vary based on activity level, health condition, life stage and temperature. Additional foods, treats and supplements may alter this balance.