On the prowl for a grain and gluten-free food, your cat will love? This high-protein formula provides a combination of nutrient-dense ingredients and boasts healthy fats—all packed in a convenient dry food with the flavour your cat craves. Crafted with a unique blend of 20 superfoods and generous levels of highly digestible chicken and ocean whitefish meal, this recipe is sure to please even the pickiest palate.
- Grain & Gluten Free
- High-Protein Chicken Meal & Fresh Chicken
- Taurine to Support Overall Body Function
- No meat by-product meal, corn, wheat, soy, sugar, artificial preservatives or flavours added.
- For Cats of All life stages
- Produced in USA Facilities
- Comes in 3 Sizes: 3 lbs/ 6 lbs/ 12 lbs
- Available in Alaskan Pollock & Eggs Recipe
Chicken Meal, Potatoes, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Peas, Chicken, Ocean Fish Meal, Dried Eggs, Natural Flavors, Pea Protein, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Dl-Methionine, Salmon Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), L-Carnitine, Dried Chicory Root, Carrots, Pumpkin, Apples, Cranberries, Blueberries, Broccoli, Parsley, Spearmint, Almond Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Sesame Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Thyme, Lentils, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.
- Crude Protein (Min): 42.0%
- Crude Fat (Min): 20.0%
- Crude Fiber (Max): 3.0%
- Moisture (Max): 10.0%
Calorie Content: 3,860 kcal/kg (455 kcal/cup)
- Feeding Kittens, Lactating & Gestating Females: Kittens start eating dry food before weaning. Feed free-choice before and after weaning. Pregnant and lactating females should be offered at least two to three times the amounts shown in the table.
- Serve food dry or with some water to increase aroma for your pet. Be sure to offer fresh, clean water daily.
*Feeding amounts are guidelines only and may vary based on activity level, health condition, life stage and temperature. Additional foods, treats and supplements may alter this balance.