Simple Solution Urine Destroyer Continuous Spray, 17 oz
There are few things more frustrating that tough dog urine odor. Tackle severe dog urine stains and odors with Simple Solution Urine Destroyer Stain and Odor Remover. Penetrate deep into carpet fabrics to reach the source of stains and odors with a new Continuous Power Spray. Discourage future marking of the same spots by breaking down, neutralizing, and permanently removing dog urine stains and odor with our dog-specific 2X Pro-Bacteria™ and enzyme formula.
- TOUGH ON URINE - Simple Solution Pet Urine Destroyer combines Pro-Bacteria and Enzymes in a formula that neutralizes the toughest urine odours and discourages future marking.
- ELIMINATE STAINS – Simple Solution’s enzymatic cleaner technology lifts urine stains leaving your carpet stain and odour-free.
- MULTIPLE USES – Our pet odour and stain remover is safe to use on carpet, upholstery, bedding, fabric
- CARPET SAFE – Certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute, our Pet Urine Destroyer is safe to use on all colourfast carpets when used as directed.
- SAFE FOR THE HOME – Simple Solution pet urine remover is safe for use around pets and your household when used as directed.
Anionic surfactants, perfumes, purified water, natural non-pathogenic bacteria, denatured ethanol, propane, isobutane
Directions of Use:
Before cleaning: Test for colorfastness for 24 hours on a small, hidden area of carpet. DO NOT use if colour changes when carpet is dry. Before using, always remove loose particles or excess liquid from carpet with cloth or vacuum. Not suggested on velvet, silk, wool or leather.
- Treat areas immediately.
- Press the trigger handle to activate flow. Point the sprayer 6 -8 inches from the surface. With can upright and in the direction of the mess, pull the trigger to activate flow.
- For best results, saturate area thoroughly starting by ringing the outside of the area and working inward.
- Allow the cleaner to work for 5 minutes.
- Blot with a clean, dry cloth and allow to dry. The formula will continue to eliminate the odour until completely dry. Vacuum thoroughly.
- Keep children and pets away from the area until dry. If the area is dry but an odour persists, the odour source was not completely penetrated.
- Retreat and be sure to completely saturate the soiled area to penetrate the odour source.