The Roam Play Half Jerky Bone is a venison bone inside a beef jerky wrapper. The venison bone makes this our longest lasting chew-able product, while the beef jerky makes it irresistible to dogs. A tasty, extremely long-lasting treat that helps support dental hygiene.
Key Features/ Benefits:
A long-lasting, bone-based chew
The beef jerky layer makes this chew irresistibly
Halved for smaller dogs
No antibiotics, glutens, grain or added hormones
- Encourages chewing which helps support dental hygiene
- Gently air-dried to protect the natural nutrients
- Sustainably sourced and traceable to New Zealand farmers
- For Dogs of All life stages
- Comes in 2 sizes: Halved or Whole
Deer Shank, Beef Weasand.
- Crude Protein (min.): 30.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 10.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 2.0%
- Moisture (max.): 12.0%
- Feed to your dog as a tasty training treat or snack.
- For the safety of your pet, observation is recommended when giving your pet treats or chews.
- This is intended as a treat only. This is not a complete diet.
- Ensure your dog has fresh water.