Veal Crunchies are 100% NZ veal honeycomb neck bones. Honeycomb bone is softer and easier to chew than other bones. The complementary textures and flavours of air-dried meat and bone add another level of interest for your dog making them a great high-value chew.
Key Features/ Benefits:
- A healthy way to treat your dog
- Bone and meat for added interest and variety
- Encourages chewing which helps support dental hygiene
- No antibiotics, glutens, grain or added hormones
- 100% New Zealand veal neck bones
- Gently air-dried to protect the natural nutrients
- Convenient to store, handle, serve and enjoy
- Sustainably sourced and traceable to New Zealand farmers
- Ideal for Small Breed Dogs of All life stages
- Net Weight: 150g
100% Veal Neckbone
- Crude Protein (min.): 60.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 7.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 1.0%
- Moisture (max.): 10.0%
- Feed to your dog as a tasty training treat or snack.
- For the safety of your pet, observation is recommended when giving your pet treats or chews.
- This is intended as a treat only. This is not a complete diet.
- Ensure your dog has fresh water.