Roam Play Air-Dried Deer Paddywhacks are made from 100% venison ligaments. They stand up to a lot of chewing and are naturally non-allergenic, a great chew for dogs that have problems with allergies but need something to gnaw on.
Key Features/ Benefits:
- A healthy boneless chew
- A great option for dogs with allergies
- No antibiotics, glutens, grain or added hormones
- 100% New Zealand venison
- Encourages chewing which helps support dental hygiene
- Gently air-dried to protect the natural nutrients
- Sustainably sourced and traceable to New Zealand farmers
- Ideal for Small - Medium Dogs of All life stages
- Net Weight: 125g
100% Deer Paddywhack
- Crude Protein (min.): 80.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 6.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 44.0%
- Moisture (max.): 9.0%
- Feed to your dog as a tasty training treat or snack.
- For the safety of your pet, observation is recommended when giving your pet treats or chews.
- This is intended as a treat only. This is not a complete diet.
- Ensure your dog has fresh water.