Roam’s range of air-dried food has been carefully formulated by PhD nutritionists to supply your dog with all the essential nutrients they require. Utilizing 86% meat ensures that Roam Air-Dried Beef Food is calorically dense and highly digestible meaning smaller serving sizes and less cleaning up after your dog.
Key Features/ Benefits:
Free-range, grass-fed, New Zealand beef raised in extensive pastures
- Calorically dense and highly digestible for smaller servings and less mess to clean up
- Less poop, less mess
No antibiotics, glutens, grain or added hormones
Gently air-dried to protect the natural nutrients
- Enable dogs to sink their teeth into each piece of food, removing plaque and tartar along the way.
- Convenient to store, handle and serve. Resealable bags keeps the food fresh for up to 6 weeks after opening.
- All meat is sustainably sourced and traceable to New Zealand farmers
- For Dogs of All life stages
- Available in 2 Recipes: Beef or Lamb
- Comes in 3 Sizes:
Beef (Meat, Lung, Heart, Liver), Pea Protein, Sea Salt, Evening Primrose Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Choline Chloride, Preservatives (Citric Acid, Natural Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract), Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Sulphate, Ferrous Sulphate, Vitamin E Supplement, Mineral Oil, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement
- Crude Protein (min.): 40.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 36.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 1.5%
- Moisture (max.): 2.5%
Calorie Content: 4,803 kcal ME/kg (403 kcal ME/cup)
- Not intended for human consumption.
- Shelf-stable, do not keep in direct sunlight, keep sealed, use within 6 weeks of opening.
- Your dog may require more or less dependent on breed, age and activity level. Transition by gradually increasing Roam and decreasing the current food over a 7 day period.
- Fresh clean water must be made available.
- Specifically formulated for Adult Dog Maintenance.