Recycled paper-based is lightweight, about 75% less than clay-based litter. In order to produce paper litter, post-consumer paper is re-pulped, de-inked, and screened. During the re-pulping process, the fibers are de-watered, pelletized, dried, combined with the natural deodorizing agent (alternative charcoal or coffee dregs or tea leave dregs) mixture naturally neutralize the cat's odour.
- Dust free and will not harm your cat's respiratory system
- Neutralizes cat's waste odour
- Highly absorbency, clumping granules also inhibits bacterial growth
- The size of granules is about right since it would not stick to the cat's paws when it leaves the box
- Made in Japan
- Once the small granule litter comes in contact with liquid, it will stick together to form a clump.
- Remove the clumps, and then add more litters to the box, eliminating the need to refill it with every cleaning.
- This paper litter clump is also flushable in small quantities; alternatively, it can be disposed into any compost bin or incinerated.