You can now make dog cupcakes with Puppy Cake Mix for dogs. These dog birthday cakes come complete with frosting so you can have a dog bakery at home!
Just add egg, oil and water to these natural cake mixes and simply microwave or bake our dog cakes! Fed in moderation, Puppy Cake is a fun and healthy supplement to your dog’s diet.
Key Features/ Benefits:
- All Natural, human-grade ingredients
- Wheat-Based Recipe
- Easy to prepare: Simply Mix & Microwave!
- Makes 8 cupcakes or a double layer 6″ cake
- For Dogs of All Life Stages
- Made in USA
- Net Weight: 255g
- Available in 5 Flavours
- Peanut Butter (Wheat-Free)
- Red Velvet (Wheat-Free)
- Pumpkin (Wheat-Free)
- Banana Flavoured
- Carob Flavoured
Cake Mix: Whole wheat flour, Cane sugar, Baking powder, Salt, Natural banana flavor
Frosting Mix: Tapioca starch, Unflavored yoghurt powder
- Crude Protein (Min): 11.5%
- Crude Fat (Min): 1.9%
- Crude Fiber (Max): 1.9%
- Moisture: 9.0%
Calorie Content ME (calculated): 408 kcal/kg
- Add 1 egg, 3/4 cup of water and 3 tbs of vegetable oil, mix until well blended.
- Pour batter into greased pan or cupcake pan.
- Bake for 20-24 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Microwave batter in microwave-safe coffee cups or casserole dishes for 2-3 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water to the frosting mix and top the cooled cake immediately.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.