Our nutritionist-formulated GO! SOLUTIONS™ recipes were created especially for cats who are fussy about their food, who need a grain-free or higher protein diet, and for those requiring a recipe with unique proteins, or a limited number of ingredients.Premium quality cage-free chicken provides your cat with essential amino acids for strong muscles, while omega oils help maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat.
Key Features/ Benefits:
- Probiotics & prebiotic fibre promote healthy gut bacteria and good digestion
- 0% by-product meals, wheat, corn or soy
- Antioxidants from fruits and veggies to support immune function
- Whole grains provide an excellent source of energy from carbs
- Flaxseed for omega-3 fatty acids, protein, and fibre
- Suitable for Cats of All Life Stages
- Made in Canada
- Net Weight: 1.4kg (3 lbs)
Chicken meal, de-boned chicken, whole brown rice, white rice, oatmeal, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), salmon meal, natural chicken flavour, apples, carrots, potatoes, cranberries, flaxseed, whole dried egg, salmon oil, alfalfa, phosphoric acid, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, taurine, choline chloride, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (a source of vitamin C), thiamine mononitrate, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, beta-carotene, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, copper sulphate, calcium iodate, ferrous sulphate, manganous oxide, sodium selenite), DL-methionine, dried chicory root, yucca schidigera extract, dried rosemary.
- Crude Protein (Min): 32.0%
- Crude Fat (Min): 20.0%
- Crude Fiber (Max): 2.5%
- Crude Ash (Max): 7.0%
- Moisture (max) 10%
- Phosphorous (min) 0.8%
- Magnesium (min) 0.09%
- Taurine (min) 0.21%
- *Omega 6 (min) 3.2%
- *Omega 3 (min) 0.63%
Calorie Content: ME (calculated) = 4,604 kcal/kg (552 kcal/250 ml cup)
Microorganisms (min) 90,000,000 CFU/lb (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium).
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
- The amount of food your cat needs will vary depending on activity level, age and climate.
- Use our feeding chart as a guide, adjusting the quantity fed to achieve your cat’s ideal weight.
- Pregnant/lactating females: increase intake by 50%